All professionals at Sherri L. Graf, D.O., P.C. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Sherri L. Graf, D.O., F.A.C.O.O.G.
Dr. Graf is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She provides care for women during pregnancy, as well as the treatment of diseases that affect a woman's reproductive system. She takes a special interest in normal and problem pregnancies, fibroids, menstrual irregularities, endometriosis and menopause medicine, with an emphasis on current treatment and preventative medicine.
- University of Detroit
Bachelor of Science - Biochemistry
- Des Moines University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
- Board Certified - American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member - American Osteopathic Association
- Member - Michigan State Medical Society
- Member - Alpha Epsilon Delta
- Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 2007 ACOG National Faculty Award for Teaching - Providence Hospital
- Medical Education Appreciation Award for Teaching - Providence Hospital
- 2008-2009 Patients' Choice Awards
- 2009-2010 Compassionate Doctor Recognition (vitals.com)
Ebonie Z. Harris, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Dr. Harris is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology. She is committed to providing gentle, compassionate and high quality obstetric and gynecologic care for women of all ages, with a special interest in adolescents. With her strong medical training and unwavering faith, she promotes preventative medicine and treats diseases that may affect women's reproductive health.
- University of Michigan
Bachelor or Science - Biology
- Wayne State University
Doctor of Medicine
- Providence Hospital
- Board Certified - American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 2003 David S. Diamond Award - Academic Excellence in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- 2005 Berlex Best Resident Teaching Award
- 2007 Joseph Watts Award - Clinical Excellence in Obstetrics/Gynecology
- 2011 Patients' Choice Awards